Johannesburg—(Solid8 Technologies)—Saviynt is cloud-first identity governance and access management solution company that has recently announced its 2021 Saviynt Enterprise Identity Cloud (EIC). This will give more security and compliance to Microsoft customers. This Saviynt release includes end-to-end privileged identity and session management through a new Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) PIM integration.
Features of the EIC include:
• Azure AD PIM integration that delivers end-to-end multi-cloud privileged identify and session management.
• Certification experience improves productivity and efficiency.
• Microsoft Teams Integration enables access approvals from anywhere.
• Smart App Onboarding accelerated governance across apps, data, and workloads.
• Match & Merge makes identity intelligent
• Active Directory (AD) Support in Cloud Privileged Access Management minimizes identity sprawl and streamline AD management.
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access management (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate business transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance, including BP, Western Digital, MassMutual, Koch Industries.
To find out more information about Saviynt or their Enterprise Identity Cloud (EIC), click here to visit their website
. Or to help you get started, email email@example.com.